среда, 22 августа 2012 г.

Your brain just chooses to think...


Jul 6, 2011 12:21 PM


Numb


from Jasper Chen by Jasper Chen


It's impossible for someone to completely numb himself from feelings, isn't it? Your brain just chooses to think about things that bothers you when you have too much free time in your hands.


It might have been easier if I had something to let go. The truth is, I have already let go of what has happened. What really bothers me now is me being back to square one, losing all that hope from the weeks that you thought finally your life is starting to take a turn.


I live a happy life, I must emphasise. But sometimes, you think you could live it happier, building false hopes that every single passing chance is a plan of fate. It's typical isn't it? When you are in that so called "honeymoon period", you find it a taboo to talk too much about yourself; just enjoying your time was most important.


Everything else that I deleted from this post are probably too emo for your eyes. I think I am lost. Very lost.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий